Entry Requirements for Degree Programmes
WASSCE or SSSCE holders who are seeking to apply for admission into the Degree programmes must have at least C6 or D in all their three Core and three Elective Subjects. Candidates should therefore possess, at least, credit passes in the following:
- Three core subjects (English Language, Mathematics (Core) and Integrated Science /Social Studies).
- Any three elective subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Mathematics (elective), Economics, Further Mathematics, Geography, Business Management, and Accounting, among others.
Should have an aggregate score of 36 or better in the best six subjects
Candidates must be at least 25 years of age and must show documentary evidence.
In addition, must have any of the following:
- Five G.C.E ‘O’ Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and General Science, and
- SSSCE/WASSCE passes in
- English Language(Core),
- Mathematics(Core) and
- Integrated Science
- as well as two elective science subjects including Mathematics (Elective).
HND & Diploma Holders
HND and other Diploma applicants seeking admission into Degree programmes should possess at least a:
- Second Class Lower or better in related programmes, who may be admitted into Level 200.
- Third Class or Pass shall be considered for admission into Level 100.
These programmes are for Pure Science (WASSCE/SSSCE) students. However, non-science-based applicants with Credit Passes in
- Elective Mathematics,
- Further Mathematics,
- Business Mathematics
- Business Management,
- Economics and
and at least C6 or D in Integrated Science/Social Studies may qualify to apply for some of these programmes.