Management Accounting and Payroll Department
This department has four sections responsible for:
- pensions, and
Financial Reporting and Stores Department
This department has three sections responsible for
- general ledger (financial statements),
- stores and physical assets management.
Treasury Management Department
Treasury Management is responsible for:
- the development of cash flow and cash forecast;
- cashiering operations including receiving and disbursing funds and banking transactions, and
- the preparation of bank reconciliation statements
Schools Financial Administration Department.
This department has four main sections under it, namely;
- schools/faculty finance administration,
- hostels financial management,
- clinic financial management, and
- grant financial management.